COVID-19: Ad Credits For Google Ads Small & Medium-Sized Businesses
Google has announced that to assist small and medium-sized businesses, they will be giving $340 million in ad credits to keep these businesses connected with their customers.
- Your business must have an active advertising account since 2019
- In addition, Google is providing $15 million in cash grants to nonprofits assisting small businesses.
- Google is providing $20 million in ad grants to community financial institutions to provide resources for small businesses.
- The ad credits will be automatically added to the small business accounts actively advertising since the beginning of 2019.
- The ad credits are valid through December 31st, 2020.