Message for our friends and clients More Information
Portland Small Business Relief Fund
*Only Available To Portland Local Businesses*
The Portland Small Business Relief Fund will provide grants and no interest loans to support Portland small businesses experiencing hardships related to COVID-19.
What do we know about the Portland Small Business Relief Fund?
- Portland has $1.38 million to offer impacted businesses through grants.
- Prosper Portland will manage the application and selection process for these emergency relief grants. They will use specific criteria to prioritize support for the most vulnerable businesses.
- Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) partners will process grant payments once applicants are selected to simplify and speed up the grant disbursement process.
- Prosper Portland is working with private, public and philanthropic funding partners to generate additional support for businesses.
- The grand ranges from $2,000 to $10,000 per small business.
- Business must meet one of the following:
- Business is public-facing (e.g. retail, coffee shop, food service) and is directly impacted by new public health requirements related to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Business has experienced 25% or more decline in revenue since Feb 1, 2020 (e.g. manufacturing, industrial, office-related, traded-sector).