Video Marketing & Development
Company Video Marketing & Development Services
Video marketing (using video snippets or full-videos in advertising) is blowing up the advertising world. According to Forrester Research, ads that use video have a 200-300% increase in click-through rates!
Smart businesses know that video is taking over the internet and their marketing campaigns must begin embracing video. Video marketing can be used for both business-to-business, as well as business-to-consumer marketing campaigns.
Let Advertising Solutions help you navigate the world of video from pre-production to release with the following steps:
Step-By-Step Marketing Assistance
We approach each client as the unique business they are. Our solution consultants take time to discuss each specific company’s needs.
- With new startups, we take time to analyze the potential business model and devise a campaign to help promote awareness and interest.
- For established businesses, we review current marketing campaign history, analyze what has worked, what hasn’t, and what we can improve upon for future needs.
Marketing and advertising services are always tailored to each unique client's needs, often including steps similar to the following:
Target Market & Storyboard Development
As with any other campaign, target market research and planning is the most important first step. We will help you:
- Identify your target market
- Solidify the goal(s) of the campaign
- Create a storyboard and timeline based on goal(s)
Once we have identified the goals, created a solid timeline, and laid out the storyboard, it's time to produce the video.
Each business and its goals present unique opportunities to use video differently. Depending on your needs, video production can go two directions:
- Using stock video footage for quick turn around of online videos for SMM and SEM needs,
- Working with production vendors to cast and shoot unique video footage for commercial and other live video recording requirements.
Once video production is complete, we can release the video to the public.
Depending on the company's goals established in step 1, we can assist with releasing the video live. The video release may entail:
- Integrating the video into a SMM or SEM campaign,
- Releasing the video on YouTube, Vimeo, or other social video platforms,
- Securing and scheduling commercial broadcast space.
Once released, analyzing the video's statistics is important.
On-Going Analysis Review
As with any campaign, it's important to analyze how well the media being utilized for advertising is performing. There are numerous metrics available from which to measure a videos success depending upon the avenues used.
Most social platforms have metrics built in to measure video and ad performance on their platform. For those platforms that do not, there are other methods to embed tracking and analytics.
Reviewing and analyzing how a video is performing is important for figuring out a campaign's return-on-investment, and what changes can be made in the future to improve the campaign.