There is significant value to providing an online resource library; including improving customer service, conversion (sales), SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and more. Regardless of industry or focus, the value of an online resource library is immeasurable and priceless.
Building an Online Resource Library for a company's website can be tedious and time consuming. However, when handled in a phased, long-term approach, it's easier and less stressful to accomplish.
Depending on the business and industry, website resources can range from such topics as:
- Glossary of Industry Jargon (Definitions)
- Demo Videos
- How-To Guides
- Tips On Caring For Product
- Getting the Most from Services
- Industry Related News
- Consumer Testimonials
- Case Studies
- Discussion Boards
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Additional Product or Service Appendices & Specifications
- and so on . . .
Building an online resource section can assist in the sales process to new prospects, he . . .