Message for our friends and clients More Information
Affordable FTP (File Transfer Software) Program for the Mac
Provided by Fetch Softworks
Fetch is an easy-to-use, full-featured FTP and SFTP client for the Apple Macintosh. Fetch is a program for transferring files over networks, such as the Internet, using the File Transfer Protocol (FTP) or SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
Fetch includes all the standard features of a modern FTP/SFTP client, presented in a user interface that is simple and easy to use.
Fetch can be used to:
- Publish a website at a web hosting provider.
- Rename, move, delete, and change the permissions of files on a web server in order to maintain a website.
- Publish images for eBay auction listings.
- Transfer documents to a printing company or service bureau.
- Submit advertisements to newspapers and magazines.
- Move files between your Macintosh and other computers or specialized equipment.
- Fetch is compatible with a wide range of FTP, SFTP, and FTP with TLS/SSL (FTPS) servers, from mainframes and high-end servers to Macintosh, UNIX, Windows, and Netware computers, and even servers in prepress systems, image editing systems, photo processing equipment, and medical imaging systems.
*Opens in a new window & is a 3rd party website not related to Advertising Solutions, Limited.