Other Email Software
Other Email Software Instructions on Setting Up Email Accounts
Please refer to your software's help section. Once you launch you email client, go to your settings/account preferences page. Create a new account. These are the settings you will most likely need:
- Name/Display Name: Your Name
- Email address: YourName@yourdomain.com
- Incoming email server type: POP (not IMAP)
- Incoming mail (POP) server: pop.yourdomain.com
- Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: smtp.yourdomain.com
- Account/user ID/name: YourName@yourdomain.com
- Account/user Password: Password (case sensitive)
- Account Name: Enter what name you would like to use to identify this account.
***If you are having issues sending mail, make sure that under your "Outgoing Server" settings that you have "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" and that you use the same settings as the incoming mail server.
Did this help you?
If you require additional assistance, please return to the Knowledge Base and search additional topics. If you still cannot find the help you require, please contact us or submit an online support ticket.