Relationship Managers (Marketing & Project Account Managers)
Two (2) Positions Open
These positions entail sales, marketing, and project management positions are perfect for self-starters who are relationship, goal orientated, and numbers driven. These are new positions within this progressive full-service advertising agency. Each position has the potential to grow into area sales and project managers, or higher, with VP or partner potential and develop their own job description.
Relationship Managers will be the liaison between customers and technicians working in an open office, inside professional sales and service environment, not a call center. The position entails following up on warm leads, developing relationships with businesses over the phone and in-person. This local company creates provides full-service online and offline marketing & advertising services, including customizable web-based software applications for companies of all sizes. The Relationship Manager is a full time, temp to hire position at $13/hr for first 100 days. Get started on your Sales and Marketing career in a company with unlimited future growth potential and profit sharing!
- Working off an established book of business, Coordinators will be responsible for business development, customer acquisition & relationship building, as well as some project management.
- Required to hit monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Coordinating with web developers, programmers and technicians to hit client's deadlines.
- Develop own "plan of attack" for generating new business.
- Ensure progression of projects through the sales pipeline and into project completion.
- Developing relationships with local businesses.
- Service existing accounts.
- Provide monthly sales forecasts.
- Maintain an average customer renewal rate.
- Provide clear communication, both written & verbal.
- Degree in Sales/Marketing/ relevant area OR 2 years phone sales experience
- Comfortable making cold calls
- Confident in verbal and presentation skills
- Basic knowledge of web development (helpful)
- Mac experience (helpful not necessary)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to understand the needs of customers
- Self - driven, motivated
- Self-accountable to meet monthly goals
If this sounds like a great role and ideal work environment please click the button, tell us about yourself and attach your resume.Submit Your Resume